Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updated

Sooooo.
Last time you checked me out I was talking about some debate, and some election coming up, well guess what I'm still on it. Reasoning behind why I am so for this voting thing, is because I don't want to see us Canadian, with our beautiful people and decent economy to turn into what the States is going through. They DEF need change and so does Canada. So let’s get those Conservatives out and someone else in. Another reason behind me telling, not asking you guys to vote is cause the more voters we have out there (who aren't voting Conservative) the higher the chance of them not winning, Period. I believe the best two candidates are those of parties that won’t win aka the NDP and Green Party. But I am not saying not to vote for them because they won’t win the election, but vote for them to get more seats and more confidence to continue showing Canada that change is closer and sooner then we all think. So all I am telling everyone to do is get out there and vote, and that is all one can do. If you don't know who to vote for, go Green, but don’t not vote, is all I suggest, because as they say, if you don't vote you have no right to argue about the politics of today.
So once again get out there and vote for the party that best represents YOU and what you want in life.
GET NOTICED

No comments: