Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jaff is Now on the Jcom Blog


What's up everyone, it's your boy Jaff. For those who may not be familiar with who I am, allow me to introduce myself. I am an aspiring emcee from the great city of Toronto who's JUST trying to break into the industry. I am also a close friend of one Mr. Julian Compton, owner/creator of Just Compton Clothing. And like JCom, I share in the belief that everyone should JUST chase their dreams and JUST be true to yourself. Now that's where I come in. JCom is much more than just the shirt on your back, it's a movement. From fashion, music, arts, and sports to dreams, goals, ambitions, and desires. All of which fall into the realm of what JCom is all about... freedom to express yourself however you see fit. And I'm here to hold down all things music in the world of JCom. Much like all of you, I love music, good music-PERIOD. Doesn't matter what style, shape, or form it takes, as long as it makes you feel something...anything at all, it's ok with me. Music is the soundtrack (or playlist) of our lives. So to make sure you have all the info you JUST need to know, I will be keeping you updated on upcoming concerts, cd releases, and any other musical related events in the city and world wide. I will also be giving you my concert and cd reviews, as well as shedding some spotlight and showing love to many of our incredibly talented local artists. So if you're down with Jcom and down with chasing a dream, then follow me on my journey to reach mine and I promise we'll do some cool ish along the way!!! Yours to discover...it's Jaff.


PS... To make sure you get the inside edge on what's new with Jcom Clothing, remember to keep hitting up the website/blog at http://www.justcompton.com/. And if you are not already a member, please join the Jcom Clothing facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=45552208323#/pages/J-Com-Clothing/30376047641. And to find out what's new with Jaff, make sure to check this blog/ add me on facebook/ e-mail me at cjaffray@hotmail.com. Thank you all for your continuing support!!!

No comments: