Thursday, February 26, 2009

BBBIIIGG track-This My Song

Aight my people. Listen up, like really listen, this is my song, literally. This is my new tune right now, it’s a dope beat, has dope flow, and some dope artist coming out of the place to be. And if you reading this you probably know where that is already, but just in case you didn't know, it TORONTO.
Ok, so "This My Song" with ELEMENY ft. Rez Raida and Mike Dara. We got my man Element doing his thing hard core in the lab, like I mean this Man, must sleep there, cause he is bring out mixes, and new track left, right, and center.
And as for my peoples Rez and Mike D. These cats, have some series flow, but understand the lyrics they bring to the table, well you must download, cause I'm just gonna let their skills speak for themselves.
So, what more can I say, click the DAM link and download. Something I promise you will not regret.
Thank you my people within this J Com-munity.
OUT.

http://limelinx.com/files/32a4b32034bb9136c2ef6fbe140add7d

No comments: