Monday, July 20, 2009

J Com CLOTHING, in TONA new music video, FAST PACE

Hey J Com-munity This video Fast Pace- Tona feat T.R.A.C.K.S & Saukrates came out last Tuesday, so it’s a little bit of a delay on my part, but I am posting it now. As I said this video was premiered last week at Tona & Lyve video release party, which was held at revival. It was a dope show, but I was skeptical to see if the video was going to be shown that night, as they were having some technical difficulties. But, as the night was coming to an end, they fix it and it was shown to the many people who waited around to see it. After seeing it, I was amazed to see how it turned out, and to see J Com Clothing and J Com himself in the video. It was a proud moment for the J Com FAM and hopefully there will be many more appearances by J Com Clothing in the years to come. It is just the beginning of a long road, so I want to throw some maddddd respect to my man TONA and Lyve for allow J Com to be present within their video, and also for the music that they have blessed the world with. Also, to the director Chris AK. it was a pleasure to be in your video. So Now CHECK OUT the video FAST PACE

No comments: