Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Past weeks with J Com.... AND I'm Still Fly- Page Feat. Drake... VIDEO

J Com-munity. Wassup, before I get into what the post is actually about, just wanted to say that the last couple weekends have been good, been putting in some work. Last weekend was a blast, ending it off going to a fashion show. A fashion show for some competition out there, Goodboy Clothing. I know as I said they are competition, but got to show some love, as JD Era, Mantis, Promise, DJ Flash, ect., were doing their thang to support Goodboy. They are just a little of inspiration for were J Com will be in a year or so, OH it will happen. But the end of the night was the best with my BOYS, Element, Rez Radia, and Mike D Free styling, with who Beat boxing but JD Era. HAHAHA, and then JD killed it with his free in the session. It was a good night, shout outs to Goodboy for a good show.


Ok so to the VIDEO, Page's, I'M Still Fly video is out. It has been long awaited. So be one of the first to check the video out here.





Thanks for the continual support

J COM OUT

No comments: