Thursday, May 21, 2009

What Really Happening.....

Ok my people, within the J Com-munity, which is growing day by day. Been trying to get back into things, we at J Com have a lot to talk about, with events coming up and new mixtapes and music from our peoples from 4-5, shouts to the whole 4-5 crew, including the new members.

J Com's Jaff will get more into depth of the whole 4-5 movement and a nice write up about one of the member's. Who???, Yall just gonna have to come back and see who he is, and what we have to say about his work. Don't worry; we will give you a sample of some of his newest stuff.


But, now to what I (J Com) want yall to take in RIGHT NOW.
It’s a little something called, a MIXTAPE release.

We got my man Element, with his mixtape "IF I WAS A WOMAN, I'D **** ME TOO", Mixed by DJ Bounce. Its gonna be a crazy mixtape people, if you guys have been keeping up with the blog, you already know about the crazy ish he brings.
The unofficail release will be taking place on May 24th, 2009. Meaning this Sunday. At COLLEGE STREET BAR. Music will be provided by DJ Rames Redi and a live band.

So check a peak at the Mixtape cover of, "IF I WAS A WOMAN, I'D **** ME TOO", and come on out for a crazy night of fun, and great music.


Shouts to DJ James Redi (Stay tuned for Rated Next Mixtape available very soon) and Tee's from Valid Point Productions.

J Com OUT

No comments: